West Georgia College President Irvine Sullivan Ingram hired Annie Belle Weaver in 1933. She was the college’s first librarian when the library was one room in the west wing of the Administration Building. Through her time as librarian, she saw the first library being constructed, Sanford Hall, and saw the building of the current Ingram Library building finished in 1968. Ms. Weaver retired in 1969. Ms. Weaver was memorialized in 1981 with the naming of the Annie Belle Weaver Special Collections.