Science in Everyday Life
- Ever wondered about what's really in hair coloring, Silly Putty, Cheese Wiz, artificial snow, or self-tanners? Chemical & Engineering News presents What's That Stuff? , which gives you an in-depth look at the chemistry behind every-day products.
- Visit Scientific American's feature Fact or Fiction? to explore many common scientific myths. See if there is evidence to support the claims that elephants never forget, animals like to get drunk, squids can fly out of water, and many others.
- Chemistry Now is an NBC Learn Special Collection that reveals how chemistry contributes to everyday life, with lesson plans from the National Science Teaches Association.
- Visit Science of NHL Hockey to explore the science and math behind professional hockey.
- Visit Science of NHL Football to unravel the science behind professional football.
- Visit Heros of the Lab to see scientists behind significant advancements in health, technology, the environment and food supply.
- Changing Planet is a NBC Learn Special Collection that explores the significant impact that climate change is having on our planet.
- Minding Your Mental Health - If you are like most college students, you and your friends and classmates spend lots of time talking about being stressed, tired, and overwhelmed. Know when you need a break and when you need help.