Welcome to the University of West Georgia Management Club!
The Management Club is an excellent opportunity to meet and network with your peers and business leaders in the community, to stay on top of current events that affect managers today, and to show a professional interest in your line of work.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 678-839-6472 for more information on how you can be a part of this exciting organization.
Also visit our Management Club Facebook page!
You can join the UWG Management Club Chapter in three (3) easy steps:
- Complete the Student Membership application. You can get the application from Ms. Samantha D. White (RCOB Rm 2220) or any of the Mgt Club student officers, or you can download the application from here.
- Write one check to the University of West Georgia - Management Club for $20 or $15 dollars for a renewal fee if you are a current member.
- Bring the completed membership application and checks to Ms. Liz Runyan, RCOB Room 2216, Dept. of Management. For questions email email@example.com, or call 678-839-6472 for more information.
Ms. Samantha D. White is currently a lecturer at the University of West Georgia. She received a Masters of Business Administration and undergraduate degree from Georgia College & State University. Ms. White has over five years of experience in the banking industry. You may contact Ms. White at firstname.lastname@example.org or 678-839-4827.
V.P. of Membership
V.P. of Communications
V.P. of Events
Events - Academic Year 2017
Specific dates and topics for all meetings will be forwarded to UWG Management Club members via our LISTSERV. In general, we emphasize quality over quantity of meetings. Also, we typically select meeting topics that are not only related to Human Resource Management, but are also helpful in the job search process. The typical meeting schedule year is as follows:
----- February 2017 -----
Wed., Feb. 8th - 6:00 pm
Management & Operations Employer Night, Campus Center
Thurs., Feb. 23rd - 6:00pm
Faculty/Staff v. Students Trivia Night, Max & Henry's
----- March 2017 -----
Wed., Mar. 15th - 7:00 pm
March Member Meeting, Miller Hall Rm. 2213
----- April 2017 -----
Wed., Apr. 19th - 7:00 pm
April Member Meeting, Miller Hall Rm. 2213
Faculty/Staff v. Students Kickball Game
(more details to come!)
Click here to view past events.
- American Compensation
- American Management Association
- American Production & Inventory Control Society
- Assoc. US Department of Labor
- Bureau of Labor Statistics
- Free Management Library
- International Business Website
- Jobs 4 HR
- HR Certification Institute
- HR Connections
- SHRM National
- SHRM Student Services
Do you have your Management Club Shirt? Please contact Ms. Samantha D. White at email@example.com.