At the time that a student declares philosophy as a major, she/he is assigned an advisor. Every student is then encouraged to meet with her/his advisor on a semester-by-semester basis to discuss those issues and criteria related to the major.
If you are a philosophy major and you are not sure who your advisor is, please contact one of the following Philosophy Program faculty for assistance:
- Janet Donohoe (email@example.com)
- John Garner (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Rosemary Kellison (email@example.com)
- Robert Lane (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Walter Riker (email@example.com)