Information from UWG
- Special Education and Teaching General Major's Writing Program Map: This page portions out the amount of writing a Special Education and Teaching General Major can expect based on the University's constructed program map.
- Writing Assignments for Courses: This page details what types of writing assignments to expect in the different courses offered at UWG.
Resources for Special Education and Teaching General Major
- Strategies for Essay Writing: These concise explanations provide advice on some fundamental elements of academic writing.
- Harvard Guide to Using Sources: This resource helps students think carefully about the challenges and methods of developing their own ideas from material they read in print or on the Internet. The guide is divided into sections focusing on locating sources, evaluating sources, integrating sources into your paper, citing sources, and avoiding plagiarism.
- Brief Guides to Writing in the Disciplines: These guides introduce students to the specific challenges of writing in different fields.
- Education World
- Federal Resources for Educational Excellence
- Top 10 Resources for Special Education Teachers from Saint Joseph's University
- Best Writing Tools for Students