The Graduate Programs Committee, a subcommittee of the Faculty Council, recommends to the Faculty Council policy and procedures concerning graduate admissions, transfers, admission to candidacy, eligibility for graduation, student petitions and appeals, graduate faculty membership, and proposals for graduate courses, degree programs and other curricula matters.
The directors of each of the graduate programs within the College and the Graduate Studies Associate will serve as the chair of the committee.
For the academic year 2016-2017, its members are:
- Patricia Wells, Chair, Graduate Studies Associate
- Mai Naito, Ph.D., Criminology M.A.
- Celese Lee, Ph.D., Sociology M.A.
- Sooho Lee, Ph.D., Nonprofit Management and Community Development Certificate
- Rob Sanders, Ph.D., Master in Public Administration
- Don Rice, Ph.D., Integrative Health Certificate
- Lisa Osbeck, Ph.D., Psychology M.A.
- Neill Korobov, Ph.D., Psychology Ph.D.
- Winston Tripp, Ph.D., Data Analysis and Evaluation Methods Certificate