The Department of Political Science is pleased to invite applications for a networking trip to Washington D.C., Sunday June 2nd to Saturday June 8th, 2019.
During the trip you will:
• Make formal visits to a number of sites in D.C.
• Network with alumni in the D.C. area
• Meet with policy-makers and their staff (Representatives from Georgia)
All Applicants Must:
• Be an undergraduate political science major
• Currently have a minimum 3.2 major GPA
• Not graduate before Summer 2019 (i.e. must be a current student during the trip)
• Be willing to undergo, and able to pass, an in-depth background check
• Complete a face-to face interview (short-listed applicants only)
Applicant Package: Applicants must submit:
• A 500- word maximum formal letter of interest that details the reasons that the trip will be beneficial to their future goals
• An unofficial transcript
• A resume
• A letter of support from a political science faculty member
• Application form attached in the email notification
• Applications must be submitted in hard copy to Pafford 140 by Friday January 18th, 2019 at noon.
If you have any questions, please email Dr. Dylan McLean: email@example.com