We provide speech therapy and diagnostic services across the lifespan to those who have disorders related to:
- Receptive and Expressive Language
- Accent Reduction
- Augmentative Alternative Communication
Comprehensive evaluations are scheduled on a one-time basis and may take anywhere from one to three hours. Speech-language therapy sessions are scheduled once or twice weekly for 30-60 minutes per session.
We are growing! The CCC has expanded with the addition of two satellite clinics, including, UWG’s Newnan Center & West Georgia Technical College’s Murphy Campus in Waco, GA.
Communication Sciences & Disorders Lab at UWG Newnan:
Communication disorders lab specializing in the evaluation and treatment of adult and geriatric populations.
Murphy Early Intervention Clinic:
Grant-funded clinic that provides early intervention speech-language services to young children in the Haralson County community and surrounding areas.
Confidential mental health screenings and private counseling services for adults, adolescents, children, and families.
- Literacy Lab: Assessment and instructional services in reading and writing for students in grades K-5th
- Math Lab: Diagnostic & instructional services in math for students K-5th
- Sertoma Fantasy Baseball Camp - integrating speech and sports
- Continuing Education: https://www.westga.edu/conted/
- Executive Function & Memory Support Groups - Weekly groups provided in local assisted living facilities focusing on improving communication and executive function skills with a geriatric population through fun, supportive interactions and activities.
- Consultation and support to local elementary schools during family- focused educational events.
- Community hearing screening & referrals to the CCC Audiology Lab for comprehensive evaluation services.