College of Education Diversity and Inclusion Advisory Committee
Honoring diversity, equity, and the inclusion of all people, the College of Education Diversity and Inclusion Advisory Committee (COEDIAC) seeks to support a climate of inclusive excellence in which all members of the COE feel valued for their personhood and contribution to the College.
- Implementing initiatives to support the COE’s alignment with diversity and inclusion initiatives within the university and the teaching, leadership, wellness, clinical, and higher education professions.
- Providing educational opportunities for faculty, staff, students, and community stakeholders to raise awareness on topics related to diversity, equity, and inclusion.
- Supporting other COE committees in developing policies and practices that reflect diversity, equity, and inclusion.
- Promoting and supporting efforts to recruit and retain diverse COE faculty, staff, and students.
- Participating in curricular inventory of programs of study to ensure that diversity, equity, and inclusion are effectively incorporated into COE curricula.
|Feed URL||More Events URL|