For those currently working on an undergraduate degree, academic advisement is handled through the College of Education Advisement Center, located in the Education Center on the 2nd floor.
Please click here to be directed to Academic Advisement!
For those currently working on graduate level degrees housed in the Department of Counseling, Higher Education, and Speech-Language Pathology, academic advisement is handled by each program. Please contact your area coordinator for more information regarding personal academic advisement.
Area of Communication Sciences and Disorders
- Dr. Aleah Brock, Program Coordinator, Speech Language Pathology (email@example.com)
Area of College Student Affairs and Higher Education Administration
- Dr. Dena Kniess, Program Coordinator (firstname.lastname@example.org), M.Ed. in College Student Affairs
- Dr. Matt Varga, Director (email@example.com), EdD in Higher Education Administration
Area of Counselor Education
- Dr. Mary Huffstead, Program Coordinator for the M.Ed. in CMHC (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Dr. Regina Finan & Dr. Michele Pinellas, Co-Program Coordinators for the M.Ed. in School Counseling (email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Dr. Olivia Uwamahoro Williams, Program Coordinator for the Ed.S. in Professional Counseling (email@example.com)