Undergraduate Advising

For those currently working on an undergraduate degree, academic advisement is handled through the College of Education Advisement Center, located in the Education Center on the 2nd floor.

You can also visit the UWG Academic Advisement page.

Graduate Advising

For those currently working on graduate level degrees housed in the Department of Counseling, Higher Education, and Speech-Language Pathology, academic advisement is handled by each program. Please contact your area coordinator for more information regarding personal academic advisement.

Area of Communication Sciences and Disorders

  • Ms. Aleah Brock, Program Coordinator, Speech Language Pathology (abrock@westga.edu)

Area of Counselor Education