Welcome to the Department of Communication Sciences and Professional Counseling!
We are truly unique in that our programs focus on a broad spectrum of school and community-related endeavors. With an overarching emphasis on preparing exemplary practitioners who make meaningful contributions to the community and lives of the individuals with whom they work, faculty in Clinical and Professional Studies provide innovative programs in the following areas: Communication Sciences and Disorders, Counselor Education, Higher Education Administration, and College Student Affairs.
Areas of Study
- M.Ed. in College Student Affairs
- M.Ed. in School Counseling
- M.Ed. in Clinical Mental Health
- Ed.D. in Professional Counseling and Supervision
- Ed.D. in Higher Education Administration