Create your own experience and select two courses from a list of course options. One course will meet in the morning and the other will meet in the afternoon throughout the month of June. Each course is 3 credit hours for a total of 6 credit hours of Honors course credit.
Course Offerings for Georgia Scholars’ Institute
Students will select one course from each list.
- ENGL 1101 English Composition 1
- PHIL 2030 Introduction to Ethics
- POLS 1101 American Government
- ECON 2105 Principles of Macroeconomics
- HIST 2111 US History 1 (to 1865)
- FILM 2080 Introduction to the Art of Film
- PSYC 1101 Introduction to Psychology
- ASTR 2313 Astronomy
*Course options are subject to change