Create your own experience and select two courses from a list of course options. Courses are offered in a hybrid format (online and face to face meetings) for the four-week summer session in June. Students will meet virtually with faculty during the first, third, and fourth weeks of class. During the second week of classes, students will be on the UWG campus for the immersive program experiences, but also, to meet in class with Honors College faculty and classmates. Each course is 3 credit hours for a total of 6 credit hours of Honors course credit.
Course Offerings for Georgia Scholars’ Institute
Students will select two courses from the list.
- ENGL 1101 - English Composition 1
- PHIL 2030 - Introduction to Ethics
- POLS 1101 - American Government
- ECON 2105 - Principles of Macroeconomics
- HIST 2111 - US History 1 (to 1865)
- FILM 2080 - Introduction to the Art of Film
- PSYC 1101 - Introduction to Psychology
- BIOL 1107 - Principles of Biology 1
*Course options are subject to change