What is Qualtrics?
The University of West Georgia has obtained a site license for the Qualtrics survey system which is available to all UWG faculty, staff, and students at no cost. This software is available to support teaching, academic research, and institutional business.
Why Use Qualtrics?
- The IRB requires that, with few exceptions, investigators use Qualtrics for all new web-based surveys.
- Qualtrics meets University Data Security Standards. This is not necessarily the case with other survey software or websites.
- Qualtrics is intuitive, flexible, and quick to set up.
To Log In to Qualtrics
You must use the UWG Portal (above) to log in. You should be able to log in through this portal with your westga.edu credentials. If you have problems logging in, contact UWG's Qualtrics Brand Administrator at email@example.com.
Your username will be the first half of your westga.edu email address, and password is the same as your email. Qualtrics is on a single sign-on system. If you change your email password, your Qualtrics password will also change.
For information on how to use Qualtrics to create surveys, visit Qualtrics Academy for excellent, quick tutorial videos.
- Belcher, Wendy. Writing Your Journal Article in Twelve Weeks: A Guide to Academic Publishing Success. 2nd ed., University of Chicago Press, 2019. (ISBN: 978-0226499918)
- Silvia, Paul. How to Write a Lot: A Practical Guide to Productive Academic Writing. APA LifeTools, 2018. (ISBN: 978-1433829734)
What is GrantForward?
GrantForward is a grant and award search engine where users can search for funding opportunities across all fields, from federal, state, foundation and other sources. GrantForward aggregates various funding opportunities from different websites into one database. You are able to search by sponsor, deadline date, keyword, and other criteria.
Create an Account
Use your westga.edu email address and password to sign up for GrantForward under the "Institutional Account" sign up tab.
Fill out our Training Request Form to have an ORSP Representative contact you.