Access Qualtrics with UWG username and password
What is Qualtrics?
The University of West Georgia has obtained a site license for the Qualtrics survey system which is available to all UWG faculty, staff, and students at no cost. This software is available to support teaching, academic research, and institutional business.
Why Use Qualtrics?
- The IRB requires that, with few exceptions, investigators use Qualtrics for all new web-based surveys.
- Qualtrics meets University Data Security Standards. This is not necessarily the case with other survey software or websites.
- Qualtrics is intuitive, flexible, and quick to set up.
To Log In to Qualtrics
You must use the UWG Portal (above) to log in. You should be able to log in through this portal with your westga.edu credentials. If you have problems logging in, contact UWG's Qualtrics Brand Administrator at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your username will be the first half of your westga.edu email address, and password is the same as your email. Qualtrics is on a single sign-on system. If you change your email password, your Qualtrics password will also change.
For information on how to use Qualtrics to create surveys, visit Qualtrics Academy for excellent, quick tutorial videos.
More questions? Try these solutions (PDF). For more assistance, contact the Brand Administrator.
What is Cayuse?
The University of West Georgia has obtained a license for the use of Cayuse software for tracking research projects throughout the grant cycle. The software is available for faculty and staff.
Why Use Cayuse?
- Easy tracking of research proposals
- Electronic research administration in support of managing grant funding and budgets
- Generate custom reports
For information on how to use Cayuse to manage grants and special projects, visit the Cayuse Research Guides tab or join an IFE Workshop on using Cayuse.
- Belcher, Wendy. Writing Your Journal Article in Twelve Weeks: A Guide to Academic Publishing Success. 2nd ed., University of Chicago Press, 2019. (ISBN: 978-0226499918)
- Silvia, Paul. How to Write a Lot: A Practical Guide to Productive Academic Writing. APA LifeTools, 2018. (ISBN: 978-1433829734)
What is GrantForward?
GrantForward is a grant and award search engine where users can search for funding opportunities across all fields, from federal, state, foundation and other sources. GrantForward aggregates various funding opportunities from different websites into one database. You are able to search by sponsor, deadline date, keyword, and other criteria.
Create an Account
Use your westga.edu email address and password to sign up for GrantForward under the "Institutional Account" sign up tab.
Fill out our Training Request Form to have an ORSP Representative contact you.
What is InfoReady?
UWG supports faculty, students, and staff in the pursuit of research, scholarship, and creative activity. This portal will be used for submitting, routing approvals, reviewing, and scoring available opportunities.
Various offices on campus support internal competitions, such as the Office of Research & Sponsored Projects, Institute for Faculty Excellence, the Honors College, and the Office of the Provost.
Access to these opportunities will be through single sign-on, using your UWG login and password.
- 3 Critical Areas for Reimagining How to Manage Your Research Porfolio (webinar)
- A Modern Approach to Sponsored Projects in Research (whitepaper)
- How to Successfully Answer the #1 Leadership Question, "How do the research numbers look?" with Power BI and Cayuse (webinar)
- 4 Common Pre-award Office Challenges and How to Solve Them (whitepaper)
- How Kansas State Successfully Modernized Across the Entire Research Lifecycle (webinar)
- Meeting the Unique Challenges of Sponsored Award Management (whitepaper)
- Questions to Ask Award Finance Management Software Vendors (whitepaper)
- Success Strategies for Managing Spend and Minimizing Risk (webinar)
Risk Management Resources
- Managing Risk, Relationships, and Influence in 2021 and Beyond (webinar)
- 6 Ways to Minimize Risk in Research Administration (ebook)
- Foreign Influence: Five Critical Components of a Compliant FCOI Program (webinar)
- Now Everyone Wants a sIRB (single IRB)! Ways to Manage and Enhance Processing Multi-site Reviews (webinar)