ISAP will pick you up at the Atlanta airport for free! Please coordinate your flight arrival to align with one of our 3 shuttle departure times below.
NOTE: Allow approximately 1 hour between flight arrival and shuttle departure to ensure that you have enough time to deplane, collect your luggage, clear customs, and find your way to the shuttle departure point. Unfortunatley, we will not be able to delay shuttle departures if you are late or delayed.
Confirmation Emails: ISAP will email you when you book our shuttle service and again the day before your arrival to confirm the time and exact location to meet the shuttle.
Atlanta Hotels (if needed): If you plan to book an airport hotel or other accomodations due to your travel plans, that would be entirely up to you at your expense. Some may choose to stay overnight in Atlanta prior to meeting the campus shuttle. However, let us know. We can advise you on appropriate costs, proximity of location to the airport, if there is free breakfast and shuttle service to / from the airport.
Fall 2019 Airport Pickup Schedule:
ATL airport > UWG Campus only
Shuttle Departs Atlanta Airport as follows.
- Friday, August 9, 2019 2019 at 10:00am | Arrive at UWG appx. 11:15am
- Friday, August 9, 2019 at 6:00pm | Arrive at UWG appx. 7:15pm
- Saturday, August 10, 2019 at 12:00pm (midday) | Arrive at UWG appx. 1:15pm
Alternate Transportation to UWG Campus
Rideshare Services: Lyft & Uber
As an alternative to using our free shuttle service, you may also use a ride share service such as Lyft or Uber . Both require that you download their mobile app and create an account associated with a personal credit card before requesing a ride.
Uber and Lyft are similar to taxi services (i.e. they transport you in a car from point A to point B), but you connect with a driver as needed in real time via your smartphone.
- There is a designated waiting area to meet Lyft / Uber drivers just outside the terminatl. Follow the "ground transportation" signs.
- These services also provide reliable cost estimates and drive times for your trip on the phone app for each.
- You are able to see your driver's location and photos as they are approaching to pick you up
- Payment is automatic via the credit card you set up in the app for each service. No cash or tip needed.
- You can also provide feedback about your experience with each driver.
- The Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta Int’l Airport (ATL) provides free Wi-fi, so you can access Lyft or Uber there.
DISCLAIMER: ISAP takes no responsibility for shuttles missed due to late, rerouted, or delayed flights. While every effort will be made to assist those who reserve in advance, ISAP cannot guarantee this service. On Friday if you miss the 1st shuttle for some reason, you are welcome to wait for the 2nd shuttle in the evening. However, let us know if this happens to ensure space is available.