To support the entire UWG community in celebrating and highlighting the diverse, global dimensions of UWG.
ISAP has acquired a full set of 193 international country flags recognized by the United Nations. They are 5 x 7 polyester flags with 2 metal grommets. Flags may be checked-out by UWG clubs, organizations, academic and administrative offices for UWG sponsored programs and events. Note: poles and rope are not provided.
National flags are symbols of pride, which represent a country's collective identity, history, culture(s) and language(s). All flags are to be treated with respect and displayed in the proper manner at all times (direction, orientation, off the ground...) and returned to ISAP in the condition they were loaned.
Examples of Use:
- Class / Club & Org. presentations
- Events with a Global Aspect
- Photo opps for visiting scholars, dignitaries, exchange, international or multi-cultural students, international artists or speakers
- Flag Parade
- Model U.N. Style Events or Simulations
- Highlighing various affinity cultural celebrations (Lunar New Year, Diwali, Holi, Mardi Gras, Loy Drathong, Dia De Los Muertos...)
- Charges for damages may apply. Replacement cost is $10 each.
Borrower Request Form:
Please submit the form at least 2 business days before your event. You will need to collect the flag in person or designate someone to collect it for you. If you are not the person picking up the flag, please let us know in advance who will, or we won't be unable to check-out the flag to you.
Pick-up and Return Location
ISAP Office, 1st Floor, Mandeville Hall, Front Campus Drive