- Completed UWG graduate application for admission.
- Earned Masters of Science in Nursing (MSN) degree from an accredited institution.
- G.P.A. of 3.0 or higher on a 4.0 scale graduate nursing program.
- Official transcript from each college or university attended.
- Three letters of recommendation from individuals who are knowledgeable of the applicant’s professional and academic abilities.
- Sample of academic writing limited to 5 pages (An academic paper presented in a previous graduate course that demonstrates knowledge of an area, powers of organization, command of language, and communication skills.)
- Current unencumbered RN license in the state in which the student will practice.
- Immunization form (must be submitted every semester)
- Professional curriculum vitae.
Online Degree and Certificate Programs may not be available in all states. If you
are an out-of-state student, please contact the Director of Distance Education to confirm that the program is available in your state. Once you have confirmed that
the program is available in your state please contact Embry Ice at firstname.lastname@example.org as additional faculty licenses may be required in order to accommodate out of state
Application Deadline: March 1st
Click here to view the application process.
Click here for EdD-specific links.