- Completed UWG graduate application for admission.
- Earned Masters of Science in Nursing (MSN) degree from an accredited institution.
- G.P.A. of 3.0 or higher on a 4.0 scale graduate nursing program.
- Official transcript from each college or university attended.
- Three letters of recommendation from individuals who are knowledgeable of the applicant’s professional and academic abilities.
- Sample of academic writing limited to 5 pages (An academic paper presented in a previous graduate course that demonstrates knowledge of an area, powers of organization, command of language, and communication skills.)
- Current unencumbered RN license in the state in which the student will practice.
- Immunization form (must be submitted every semester)
- Professional curriculum vitae.
- GRE scores.
- The minimum expected score is a composite score of 291, with at least a 150 on the verbal section AND a 141 on the quantitative section. Submitted GRE scores cannot be more than 5 years old (from the application deadline date). Note: International students are also required to submit TOEFL scores.
Online Degree and Certificate Programs may not be available in all states. If you
are an out-of-state student, please contact the Director of Distance Education to confirm that the program is available in your state. Once you have confirmed that
the program is available in your state please contact Embry Ice at email@example.com as additional faculty licenses may be required in order to accommodate out of state
Application Deadline: February 1
Click here to view the application process.
Click here for EdD-specific links.