How to Apply:
- Go to the Graduate Studies Website
- Click "online application" under step 1
- Create an account
- Complete the application
- Please provide RN license number of current licensure as a registered nurse (RN) in the United States within the application .
Proof of the following should be submitted to the Office of Graduate Admissions:
- One transcript from each college or university attended
Please submit all official transcripts via email to email@example.com or mail to:
Office of Graduate Admissions
University of West Georgia
1601 Maple Street
Carrollton, GA 30118
Proof of the following should be sent the to the Office of Graduate Admissions:
- Professional curriculum vitae or resume and license verification should be uploaded during the online application process above, under "Supplemental Items"
- Two letters of recommendation should go through an electronic form that is sent out when the prospective student is completing the online application above
Proof of the following should be submitted to Health Services:
- Satisfactory certificate of immunization (new UWG students). Contact Health Services for more information.
Application and all admission materials must be submitted by February 1 to be considered for PRIORITY Fall admission into the MSN Program.
Application and all admission materials will be accepted for REGULAR rolling Fall admission into the MSN Program until first day of the Fall semester.
Note: Rolling (continuous) admission occurs after the priority admission decisions are complete. Consideration for available space during the rolling admission cycle is awarded on a first come, first serve basis. Consideration for admission is only given to complete files.
Upon receipt of all application materials by the deadline, and determination by the School of Nursing that all admission criteria are met, including grade point average, the School of Nursing will notify selected applicants of admission status.
The admission criteria represent minimal standards and provide no guarantee of acceptance. Admission to the Master of Science in Nursing program is competitive and granted by the Graduate Committee of the School of Nursing.
If you have any questions, contact the Graduate Studies Associate, Embry Ice, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 678-839-5115.
Click here for MSN-specific links.