The major outcomes of this doctorate program are to:
- Demonstrate advanced nurse educator competencies to enact increasingly complex faculty and leadership roles.
- Facilitate curriculum design, development of courses, and evaluation of program and learner outcomes using evidence-based strategies.
- Function as a change agent, innovator, and leader with the continuous pursuit of quality improvement in the nurse educator role.
- Advance the scholarship of nursing education.
- Conduct, evaluate, and synthesize theoretically guided research to further pedagogical knowledge in nursing education.
Click here for EdD-specific links.