Post-Baccalaureate Initial Certification (Non-degree) -- Art
For more information, please see the Academic Catalog.
Method of Delivery
Face to Face
The University of West Georgia is accredited by The Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC).
Credit and transfer
Total semester hours required:
This program may be earned entirely face-to-face. However, depending on the courses chosen, a student may choose to take some partially or fully online courses.
UWG is often ranked as one of the most affordable accredited universities of its kind, regardless of the method of delivery chosen.
- Total tuition costs and fees may vary, depending on the instructional method of the courses in which the student chooses to enroll.
- The more courses a student takes in a single term, the more they will typically save in fees and total cost.
- Face-to-face or partially online courses are charged at the general tuition rate and all mandatory campus fees, based on the student's residency (non-residents are charged at a higher rate).
- Fully or entirely online course tuition rates and fees my vary depending on the program. Students enrolled in exclusively online courses do not pay non-Resident rates.
- Together this means that GA residents pay about the same if they take all face-to-face or partially online courses as they do if they take only fully online courses exclusively; while non-residents save money by taking fully online courses.
- One word of caution: If a student takes a combination of face-to-face and online courses in a single term, he/she will pay both all mandatory campus fees and the higher eTuition rate.
- For cost information, as well as payment deadlines, see the Student Accounts and Billing Services website
There are a variety of financial assistance options for students, including scholarships and work study programs. Visit the Office of Financial Aid's website for more information.
No faculty members listed
Guidelines for Admittance
Each UWG online degree program has specific requirements that you must meet in order to enroll.
- Complete online Graduate Application. A one-time application fee of $40 is required.
- Submit official transcripts from all schools attended. Official transcripts are sent from a regionally or nationally accredited institution.
Program Specific Admittance Guidelines
For admission, applicants should submit:
- Submit official transcripts from all schools you have attended reflecting an overall GPA of 2.7 or higher.
- 3 letters of recommendation- at least 2 of your references should be from past or present professors.
Note: While not required for admission, the bulk of the coursework cannot be completed until you have also submitted GACE Educator Ethics - Program Entry results (GACE test 360).
Admission Process Checklist
Send all official transcripts to:
UWG Graduate School
1601 Maple Street
Carrollton, GA 30118
For more information, go to UWG Admission Deadlines
Objectives not available