Mass Communications minors seeking an override must submit this Override Request Form. Before submitting your request ensure that you are a mass communications minor AND have completed all prerequisites for each course for which you request an override. Please be prepared to provide your student ID and the CRN for the needed course. Mitzi Thompson will process all requests in a timely manner. 

Note that Film & Video Production, Mass Communications, and BIS in Film Pathway majors with special circumstances should also use this form. 

Also, note that non-majors and non-minors are not eligible for overrides. Any exceptions must be approved by the department chair. 

COMM Course Override Requests

NOTE: Place a comma between multiple CRN's.