Prior Learning Assessment
You may be able to earn course credit for what you’ve already learned through work, volunteer and military experiences and trainings. Credit for Prior Learning options for criminology include:
- Departmental challenge exams
- Previously earned college credit
Prospective students who fit the following criteria are eligible to participate in CPL:
- They are adults, typically 25 years of age or older.
- They are non-traditional students.
- They have learning experiences that could be reflected in an academic program's curriculum.
For more information, contact the department’s Prior Learning Coordinator, Dr. Vanessa Griffin.