Study Abroad/Experiential Learning
Central to the Global Studies major is the concept of experiential learning. As a result, all Global Studies majors must complete 9 hours of experiential learning. Students can chose from the options below.
- Traditional study abroad program.
- Study with a subculture of the U.S., ex. Native American
- Internship with internationally focused NGO, ex. CARE
Information about study abroad options can be found at:
- The University System of Georgia's Office of International Education
- University of West Georgia's Office of International Programs
- University of West Georgia's Foreign Languages and Literatures' Department