Message from the Assistant Vice President
CP&F is dedicated to enhancing the campus grounds, facilities, and environment. Already considered as proactive in its approach to continuous improvement, CP&F employs such instruments as organizational assessments, technology upgrades, customer/market feedback, employee morale/development, performance metrics, and benchmarking opportunities to help monitor its performance and gauge its future development.
As we look forward to our future expansion as a campus and institution, we remain cognizant of the challenges in resources, energy, service expectations, environment, and competition. Performance measurement data, facility reinvestment, customer service, safety, and energy resources remain the drivers for our sustainability and continued success.
Campus Planning and Facilities (CP&F) is committed to planning, operating, protecting, and sustaining a campus that is befitting a Destination University.
This is achieved by:
- Promoting a culture of planning by aligning the campus environment with the strategic mission of the university.
- Establishing clear metrics and performance indicators for facilities operations to continuously improve our effectiveness.
- Conducting all operations in a safe and environmentally responsible manner.
- Enhancing the quality of life in our community by creating a healthy and vibrant campus.
- Ensuring the university's continued compliance with operational and regulatory requirements.
- Extending the service life of our facilities and reducing the cost of ownership.
- Positioning CP&F to meet the changing needs of the university community.