Get In Touch
Office of Assistant Vice President
Campus Planning & Facilities
University of West Georgia
1601 Maple St
Carrollton, GA 30118
8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Campus Planning and Facilities (CP&F) is committed to planning, operating, protecting, and sustaining a campus that is befitting a Destination University.
This is achieved by:
- Promoting a culture of planning by aligning the campus environment with the strategic mission of the university.
- Establishing clear metrics and performance indicators for facilities operations to continuously improve our effectiveness.
- Conducting all operations in a safe and environmentally responsible manner.
- Enhancing the quality of life in our community by creating a healthy and vibrant campus.
- Ensuring the university's continued compliance with operational and regulatory requirements.
- Extending the service life of our facilities and reducing the cost of ownership.
- Positioning CP&F to meet the changing needs of the university community.