Academic Instructional Support Specialist
Meggie joined the University of West Georgia in 2012 and the Distance and Distributed Education staff in August 2015. Meggie provides assistance to current and prospective online students via telephone, email, face-to-face, and at orientations. Meggie collaborates with campus partners to ensure that students enrolled in online programs receive the highest level of student services. Meggie also supports the UWG|Online community as one of UWG's eCore/eMajor Liaisons and is part of the eCampus Student Success Team. Meggie holds several degrees at UWG and is currently working toward a second Master's degree (Sociology). Meggie lives on a hobby farm near Carrollton with her husband and their two Boston Terriers. Meggie enjoys kayaking, gardening, cooking and watching college football.
Education / Degrees
- M.A., Sociology (In Progress), University of West Georgia, 0000
- A.A., History, Florida Community College at Jacksonville, 2006
- B.A., Anthropology, University of West Georgia, 2009
- M.P.A., Public Administration, University of West Georgia, 2015
- Certificate, Data Analysis and Evaluation Methods, University of West Georgia, 2015