- Open to any UWG full-time or part-time benefited staff member who has successfully completed at least six (6) months of employment in a benefits-eligible position by the application date for that semester.
- Short statement explaining how this educational program will impact you professionally. (250 words or less)
- Supporting documents as required to pay the reimbursement: receipt (books do not have to be purchased from UWG bookstore to be eligible) and proof of enrollment in a course.
- Applicants must not have received funds from the SAC Book Scholarship Program in the last year.
- The scholarship will reimburse the cost of books for one semester, up to $100, to
be used during the semester in which it is awarded.
Award recipient(s) will be selected by the SAC Benefits Committee. Applications are due the day after the official UWG Drop/Add deadline for spring and fall semesters. Recipient(s) will be notified within 5 business days after the due date and will need to provide proof of enrollment, original receipts and complete reimbursement forms to claim their award.
Fine Print Details: SAC Benefits Committee members are not eligible to select recipients if they are applying for the scholarship. If this occurs, the Benefits Committee will ask other SAC representatives to fill in. Recipients must return the award if they withdrawal or fail to complete the course(s). Failure to comply will result in ineligibility for the scholarship in the future.
All Benefits Committee members and staff involved in the selection process shall comply with all University Rules.
Fall 2019 - August 21st
Spring 2020 - January 11th
Congratulations to our Winners!
Spring 2019 - Ashlee Pollard - Undergraduate Admissions. Danny Gourley - Center for Adult Learners and Veterans, Hope Trimble - Registrar's Office, Jennifer McManus - Registrar's Office, Jerome Lee - Center for Academic Success, Jessica Renard - Office of Education Abroad, Joe Fernander - Registrar's Office, Melissa Frederick - Registrar's Office
Fall 2018 - Beverly Albright - Center for Adult Learners and Veterans