Curriculog Resources, Guides, and Procedures
Curriculog is the University of West Georgia's web-based system for all curriculum changes. This site is designed for UWG’s faculty, staff, and administrators who are involved in adding, modifying, and terminating/deactivating curriculum proposals (courses, minors, certificates, and degree/major programs).
Users are able to log in to Curriculog with their UWG credentials through single sign on. If you need access to Curriculog, please email email@example.com and indicate what your role type and department/school should be in the system.
Faculty Training and Support:
Please refer to the guides below for training. The Curriculog team has created documents along with video tutorials to guide you through the process. If you require additional training or support, then please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Additional training may be provided twice each semester.
(Note: Rather than saving guides on your desktop, check back here for updates).
- Approval Process for Substantive Changes to Academic Programs
- Required Documents for Curriculum Submissions - Coming soon!
- Program Map Templates
- UWG Shared Governance Procedures for Modifications for Academic Programs - adopted by Senate March 9, 2012
- Tips for Using the Advanced Filter
- Terminology/Icon Guide
- Comprehensive Faculty Guide for Curriculog
- Quick Guide for Faculty
- Quick Video Tutorials