The Executive Committee shall have broad responsibility for:
- Planning and facilitating the activities of the Senate, including the following functions: assigning Senators to Senate standing committees and subcommittees; creating ad hoc Senate committees and assigning Senators; assigning Senators to such non-Senate university committees, task forces, and search committees as needed; and proposing legislation to the Senate that the Executive Committee may deem appropriate.
- Overseeing the election of the officers of the Senate, including receiving nominations, organizing and supervising elections, monitoring compliance, adjudicating challenges, and certifying the results.
- Interviewing candidates for university-wide positions and providing evaluations to the appropriate search committees.
The Executive Committee shall be composed of the chairs of the Senate standing committees, the Chair of the Senate, the Past Chair or Chair-Elect of the Senate, the Executive Secretary, the President of the University, and the Provost of the University.
- Julia Farmer - Chair
- Angela Insenga - Executive Secretary of Senate and General Faculty
- Judy Butler - Chair-Elect
- Kyle Marrero - President of the University
- Micheal Crafton - Provost of the University
Standing Committee Chairs
- Nick Sterling - Undergraduate Programs Committee
- Susan Hall Webb- Graduate Programs Committee
- Emily McKendry-Smith - Academic Policies Committee
- Megumi Fujita - Faculty Development Committee
- Katy Green - Institutional Planning Committee
- Markesha Henderson - Student Affairs Committee
- Craig Schroer - Facilities and Technology Committee
- Ashley Smallwood - Intercollegiate Athletics and University Advancement Committee
- Leanne DeFoor - Budget Committee
- Susan Welch - Rules Committee
- Lara Willox - Diversity and Internationalization Committee
- Jennifer Edelman - Teaching, Learning, and Assessment Committee