The Executive Committee shall have broad responsibility for:
- Planning and facilitating the activities of the Senate, including the following functions: assigning Senators to Senate standing committees and subcommittees; creating ad hoc Senate committees and assigning Senators; assigning Senators to such non-Senate university committees, task forces, and search committees as needed; and proposing legislation to the Senate that the Executive Committee may deem appropriate.
- Overseeing the election of the officers of the Senate, including receiving nominations, organizing and supervising elections, monitoring compliance, adjudicating challenges, and certifying the results.
- Interviewing candidates for university-wide positions and providing evaluations to the appropriate search committees.
The Executive Committee shall be composed of the chairs of the Senate standing committees, the Chair of the Senate, the Past Chair of the Senate, the Executive Secretary, the President of the University, and the Provost of the University.
- Farmer, Julia - Chair of the Senate
- Insenga, Angela - Executive Secretary of Senate and General Faculty
- Marrero, Kyle - President of the University
- Crafton, Micheal - Provost of the University
Standing Committee Chairs
- Self, Cale - Undergraduate Programs Committee
- Varga, Matt - Graduate Programs Committee
- Faucette, Mark - Honors Program Committee
- McKendry-Smith, Emily - Academic Policies Committee
- Boldt, David - Faculty Development Committee
- Mbaye, Heather - Strategic Planning Committee
- Butler, Judy - Student Affairs Committee
- Schroer, Craig - Technology Committee
- McCullers, Molly - Facilities and Services Committee
- Lopez, Salvador - University Relations
- Frazier-Trotman, Michelle - Intercollegiate Athletics Committee
- Yates, Bradford - Budget Committee
- Welch, Susan - Rules Committee