A transfer applicant must submit the following items before an admissions decision can be made:
- Application for Undergraduate Admissions
- Pay the $40 application fee. (Please do not mail cash payment.) If you qualify use the NACAC Transfer fee waiver and email to email@example.com. See if you qualify and get more information here.
- Official transcript(s) from each college previously attended (if applicable)
- Official, preliminary transcript from the college that you are currently attending with your classes currently in progress
A transfer applicant must meet the following admission criteria:
- Cumulative grade point average of 2.00 on all attempted transferrable coursework
- Be in-progress toward completion of 30 transferrable earned hours