College of Education: 0204 Computer Lab
Wednesday, December 15, 2021 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Having a few issues navigating the OU Campus content management system, need some help making changes to your department's website, and/or needing a website account? Stop on by one of our trainings. We are more than happy to assist. This class will cover:
- What is a content management system.
- Your role as a website editor.
- How to log into and navigate our CMS.
- Uploading photos and documents.
- Updating content on existing pages and building new pages.
Please note that this class is for faculty/staff with an assigned OU Campus editor seat for their department. If you are unsure if that is you, please speak with your department head.