Stay West Weekend Grant Application Process
Registered student organization can apply for grants to sponsor programs on weekends throughout the semester! A committee composed of current students, graduate students, and professional staff will review all proposals and about which events to fund. A strict timeline is used to complete the application and event planning process.
Contact Caleb Nicol at email@example.com for more information about the Stay West Weekend Grant.
The event should appeal to a broad range of students, or the event should be paired with another event, so that the two events together appeal to a broad range of students. The application should have a detailed budget, communication/marketing plan, and an assessment plan. The budget for the event should not exceed $4,000.
The application should demonstrate how, as a result of participation in the event, students will begin to achieve one or more of the following goals:
- Have fun
- Help describe UWG as a great school
- Create a sense of belonging and connection
- Help students feel like UWG is their home
- Cultivate a sense of pride in the university
- Gain knowledge and skills that will help them be effective citizens after graduation
- Develop friendships
- Create lifelong memories