Logging Into OrgSync
OrgSync is UWG's new web-based system to help you connect to campus and find ways to get involved. Simply use your current UWG username and password to log in today and check out all of information OrgSync gives you access to.
5 Reasons to Use OrgSync
- Find upcoming events and volunteer opportunities.
- Search for and join student organizations, or start your own.
- Track your involvement and service hours.
- Follow your involvement history and use reports to build your resume.
- Connect with campus departmments and stay plugged into news, events and opportunities.
- Community: Refers to our university. When logging into OrgSync, if asked to select your Community, search for and select University of West Georgia.
- Community Home: Refers to the landing page you are directed to after logging in. To get back to the Community Home, click on the UWG logo in the top left corner.
- Community Calendar: Refers to the Calendar tab on the Community Home. This calendar will show events and volunteer opportunities for any organization or department across campus.
- Portal: Refers to the page of a student organization, department, or service partner where you can submit a membership request and access their description, events, information and more.
- Umbrella: Refers to a division, department or area of campus that houses other portals. For example, the Student Life umbrella houses student organizations and some campus departments.
- User Drawer: Refers to the menu that appears when you click on your name or picture in the top right corner. Throught the User Drawer, you can access your messages, personal profile, involvement, history and more.