Download the Speed Queen app (PDF) to get notified about your laundry. Also, check out our Do's and Don'ts (PDF) for using our facilities.
Laundry is a complimentary amenity for all on-campus residents.
Report a Problem
Report a problem with a laundry machine via email to email@example.com, or call our office at (678) 839-6525. Please be ready to provide the building name, floor number, machine identification number, and a description of the problem.
Laundry Room Tips
- Check all pockets for any forgotten items - there is nothing like finding some extra money or your favorite bracelet.
- Do not leave items unattended for long periods of time.
- Check out LaundryView or set up text alerts so you can have fun while you wash.
- Remember your washer and dryer number - you don't want to be wearing your neighbor’s clothes!
- Refer to additional signage for operating instructions - it’s like your parent is right there with you.
- Do not overload the machines.
- Keep the laundry rooms safe and clean for everyone!
- Find out what machines are available with LaundryView.
Note: UWG is not responsible for the following:
- Items lost or damaged during a laundry cycle
- Items taken from the laundry rooms
- Problems that arise due to the misuse of equipment or improper machine use