Office of Human Resources
The Office of Human Resources (OHR) is an agile, trusted partner delivering best-in-class services, programs and solutions that contribute to a vibrant culture and employee experience at the University of West Georgia.
We will do this by:
• Ensuring that human resources staff are given the tools, training and strategy to operate in the most efficient and effective manner.
• Promoting and recruiting the best-qualified people and seeking diversity and fostering inclusion in the workplace.
• Developing the full potential of our workforce by providing training and development for individual success and career enhancement.
• Providing a workplace atmosphere and experience that is safe, healthy and secure.
• Establishing, administering and effectively communicating sound policies, procedures and practices that treat employees with dignity and equality while maintaining compliance with employment and labor laws, and University and Board of Regents directives.
As strategic partners, OHR is maximizing the value of human capital and aligning it with UWG’s values, initiatives, strategic priorities and the needs of all stakeholders.
For this reason, we value:
Service – We understand the importance of providing prompt, personalized service at all levels – department, college and campus.
People & Culture – We are a culture that promotes shared goals, collaboration and positive work-life balance.
Excellence – We celebrate teamwork and aim to create a culture of excellence that both creates immediate impact, and is sustainable over the long-term.
Aycock Hall, First Floor
Hours: 8:00am - 5:00pm