These courses are required to help support one of our many goals, which is to provide a safe environment where students are able to work, learn and succeed. These courses will be available starting July 23, 2018. Students are required to complete the following training:
- AlcoholEdu and Sexual Assault Prevention for Undergrads (SAPU) or Sexual Assault Prevention for Graduate
- Complete the SAP training that corresponds with your student classification (undergraduate or graduate)
- Part one (1) is due no later than August 31, 2018
- Part two (2) is due no later than October 19, 2018
Failure to complete these trainings could result in holds on your course registration(s)
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING CAREFULLY:
To fulfill UWG's requirement:
- Always sign in by accessing the University of West Georgia's myUWG portal at https://myuwg.westga.edu/.
- Access the courses by clicking the EverFi training link under the "external resources tab".
- If you have myUWG login problems, contact ITS Service Desk at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 678-839-6587.
- If you are taking a course that you have already enrolled in during a previous academic year (you would see it on your Past Courses tab), click Add a Course in the top right corner of your dashboard to re-enroll in your required course.
- All new undergraduate students should enroll in AlcoholEdu and SAPU.
- All new graduate students should enroll in AlcoholEdu and SAPG.
- Complete Part 1 of AlcoholEdu and SAPU or SAPG by August 31, 2018.
- After 30 days you will receive an invitation to complete Part 2 of AlcoholEdu and SAPU or SAPG which must be completed by October 19, 2018.
- If you have EverFi login problems, contact Erin Taylor at email@example.com or call 678-839-5344.
Other Important Information:
- You will need Internet access and audio capabilities.
- To avoid technical issues, please use any major web browser (e.g., Firefox, Internet Explorer, Google Chrome) released within the previous two years.
- You may take the course in multiple sittings.
- The course may include surveys to help personalize your experience and measure participants' attitudes and behaviors. All survey responses are confidential. The university will only receive information about the participant group as a whole and will never see individual answers.
- Should you experience problems, the EverFi Technical Support Team is available 24/7 and can be accessed from the help link within the courses.
Frequently Asked Questions