OneUSG Connect is a systemwide initiative to develop and implement streamlined policies, procedures and technology solutions that benefit all University System of Georgia (USG) institutions.
During the 2017 and 2018 calendar years, the University of West Georgia will gradually transition to the OneUSG Connect initiative in order to bring all institutions onto one platform.
BENEFITS ADMINISTRATION SYSTEM
What: Transitioning to AON
When: June 26, 2017
Why: USG employees and retirees will be able to better manage, choose and use their health and group benefits thanks to the new OneUSG Benefits Connect website , as well as the OneUSG Benefits Call Center, which will be staffed with professional, well-trained representatives.
- Employee Transition Guide
- FAQ for Payroll Practitioners and Managers
- FAQ for Retirees
- How to access OneUSG Connect
Please use this website for any life status change or when renewing your benefits during the open enrollment period.
What: Transitioning to PeopleSoft
When: April 1, 2018
Why: An individual payroll software, time-sheet software, benefits administration software, talent management software and etc., will be replaced by one Human Capital Management (HCM) system. Streamlined policies, procedures, and technology solutions will be implemented.
Note: All USG employees will have better online experience.
UWG's transition team that has been assembled to lead the institution in the gradual changeover to OneUSG Connect.
UWG's OneUSG Transition Team
- Project Manager - Dale Driver
- Technical Lead - Hugh Russell
- Human Resources Functional Manager - Rodney Byrd
- Financial/Budget Functional Leads - Robert Ellington, Karen Hulsey
- Change Leads - Dan Lewis, Tricia Durrough
- Academic Affairs - Lucretia Gibbs
- Advancement - Tiffany Christman
- Business and Finance - Committee members already serving
- ITS - Committee members already serving
- Student Affairs & Enrollment Management - JoEtta Miller
- President's Office - Tina Bennett
- Web Services - Ewa Zennermann
- Carousel Controls: Slide 1
- Carousel Controls: Slide 2
- Carousel Controls: Slide 3