We are happy to announce the official launch of the OneUSG Careers Manager Self- Service (MSS), Recruitment and Onboarding deployment. The project planning has begun for the University of West Georgia, one of seven institutions participating in the final Cohort IV implementation and launch.
OneUSG Careers is a system-wide talent management solution designed to provide uniform business procedures, policies, and practices to enhance the employee experience, reduce the risk of data errors, and allow for better tracking of personnel actions and improved efficiency with the automation of processes at UWG.
- Recruitment/Talent Acquisition: Applicant Tracking System (ATS) and Job Offer Management. Attracts and selects suitable candidates for positions.
- Profile Management: Position description repository.
- Onboarding: Streamlines, standardizes, and automates new employee onboarding to include I-9 processing, new employee documents and initiates the Accurate background screen.
- Manager Self-Service (MSS): Allows managers to perform various personnel actions and delegation associated with employee, job data, or position-related changes.
- Performance Management: ePerformance pilot in process for future deployment to include periodic goal setting, periodic check-ins, and the annual evaluation process.
UWG Deployment Dates:
- Onboarding (Non-Integrated) – October 30, 2020
- Manager Self-Service (MSS) – January 20, 2021
- Recruitment/Profile Management/Integrated Onboarding – January 29, 2021
Campus Communication and Training
- OneUSG Careers & MSS Change Network Meeting - December 17, 2020
- OneUSG Career & MSS Town Hall - January 21, 2021
Training sessions for OneUSG Careers & MSS will be offered in both in-person and virtual formats and will consist of two different courses depending on the individual's role inthe system:
OneUSG Careers & MSS for Managers - this training course provides employeees, identified as a Reports To Manager in OneUSG Connect, with information on utilization of the Careers and Manager Self Service modules in One USG Connect
OneUSG Careers & MSS for Delegates - this training course provides individuals, who will be identified as a Delegate for a manager in OneUSG Connect, with information on utilization of the Careers and Manager Self Service modules in OneUSG Connect.
Managers and Delegates can register for an available training session through DevelopWest in the Instructor Led Training section of the homepage.
Please stay tuned for future information and resource-sharing regarding this important OneUSG system launch! For questions or inquiries, please contact the Office of Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 678-839-6403.