To download Google Chrome, click here.
*Please note that your Google Apps login and password is the same as your UWG ID.
Update your Password
Please utilize this self-service link to change your password in the active directory. This will be a requirement for each user and will synchronize passwords.
Account Enrollment in UWG ADSelfService
Sign in using your current login credentials. You will then be required to register
your account by selecting the “Enrollment” button, a process which requires selection
of five security questions.
Once registered, you may then change your password. Please see the complete password policy below.
*If you need assistance, choose the Help option at the top right of the screen to access ADSelfService Help.
Configuring Email Clients for Use with Gmail
Desktop email clients such as Outlook, Entourage, Pegasus, and Thunderbird will need to be reconfigured using the current settings, which can be found here on the UWG Email Access and Configuration Settings page.
UWG ID Password Policy
Your new password should meet the minimum qualifications:
- Minimum of 12 characters
- Must include at least 1 lower case letter
- Must include at least 1 upper case letter
- Must include at least 1 number
- Must include at least 1 special character
- Password may not include three or more consecutive same-case letters from your username
- Password must be changed once every 365 days
- Password cannot be one of your last 2 passwords used
You must meet these minimum security requirements to allow the reset of your password as evidenced by a green rating in the strength analyzer indicating a “strong” password.