Ingram Library supports the UWG mission by:
- ensuring that students and faculty can effectively find and access all materials needed to support the curriculum and research at UWG;
- managing library collections to ensure resources are high quality and relevant to UWG curricular and research needs;
- developing and maintaining the information architecture needed to provide seamless access to the resources students and faculty need to support the curriculum and research at UWG;
- teaching information literacy skills and concepts, as outlined in the Association of College & Research Libraries' Framework for Information Literacy for Higher Education, to ensure that students and faculty can effectively evaluate and ethically use library resources;
- promoting library resources and events to UWG students, UWG faculty and staff, and members of the West Georgia community;
- organizing and analyzing data to inform evaluations of our programs.
Learn more below about our faculty and staff and our policies.