Print your classroom materials, thesis, or that novel you've been working on, with our on-site CoverBind options. Many styles are available, from a formal black hardbound cover, to a full-color softbound one with your photos or art. Also offered are coil or spiral binding, comb binding, saddle- or side-stitching.
Samples of book binding are on display in the lobby. Some options are (see sketches below):
- Spiral or coil binding
- Comb binding
- Soft cover, called perfect binding - Think paperback book.
- Hard covers (called case binding) - Can be printed with full color, full bleed coverage.
- Bind with a see-through plastic cover to reveal your the inside cover page. Covers can be frosted or clear
- Chose a peep-hole cover to reveal a part of your cover page
- Price depends on quantity and size. Base costs for book binding are $4 for softbound and $8 for hardbound.
- Work ahead of your scheduled print date, since some specialty cover materials are not kept in stock and must be ordered.