The ACT On-Campus is offered to applicants of the University of West Georgia who are unable to take the national ACT or SAT due to missing a deadline requirement and are approved by UWG Office of Admissions.
UWG is providing the ACT On-Campus for free for a limited time. Taking the ACT On-Campus exam allows you to earn test scores for UWG Admission.
*All testing sessions begin at 9:00 am on Wednesdays
- July 5 | Deadline: July 3
- July 19 | Deadline: July 17
- August 2 | Deadline: July 31
- August 16 | Deadline: August 14
- August 30 | Deadline: August 28
- September 13 | Deadline: September 11
- September 27 | Deadline: September 25
- October 11 | Deadline: October 9
- October 25 | Deadline: October 23
- November 8 | Deadline: November 6
- November 22 | Deadline: November 20
- December 6 | Deadline: December 4
- December 20 | Deadline: December 18
BEFORE registering for a test date, please note the following:
- Only applicants to UWG are eligible to register for the test. You must have already submitted an application and told by an admissions representative that this test is an option for you. If you have any questions about these requirements, please call the Testing Office at 678-839-6435 or e-mail email@example.com.
- The scores from this test are reported and applicable ONLY to the UWG admissions office. They will not be sent to any other institutions or person and are not able to be applied towards admission to any other institution. Test scores are available within 3-5 business days after the test.
- There is currently no exam fee for the ACT On-Campus. However, exam registration is still required and may be completed using the button below. The exam length, including check-in procedures, is approximately 4 hours.
- Students must wait a minimum of 60 days to retest per ACT policy and can either retest on a national ACT date or retake the ACT On-Campus. Students can attempt ACT On-Campus a maximum of two times.
If you are a student requesting accommodations for ACT On-Campus testing, please be sure to directly contact at (678) 839-6435 or firstname.lastname@example.org prior to registration. You will be required to submit documentation in order to receive approval for accommodations.
- Parking for tests administered in the UWG Testing Office located in Strozier Hall, your campus parking is available in the Tyus Hall Lot.
- Note: the ATM at the edge of the lot and UWG Student Health Services Building.
- For directions to the UWG Accessibility and Testing Services Office, please see the UWG Campus Map for details and locate Strozier Hall.
- 108 Aycock Drive
Carrollton, GA 30118
- 108 Aycock Drive
For more detailed instructions, including the building location of your testing session, please see your registration confirmation receipt. When registration is complete, you will receive an email notification which serves as your receipt and contains additional information regarding what to bring with you on the test date, where to report, and where to park.
** Please be sure to bring a valid, government-issued photo ID. **