The eCore program allows students to take online core curriculum classes instead of, or in addition to, the traditional classes taught on campus.
The Testing Office at UWG is an approved eCore testing site and will administer eCore midterms and finals for those examinees wishing to test here. We are conveniently located on the west side of the UWG Carrollton Campus, on the first floor of Strozier Hall.
How To Schedule an eCore Exam
- At the beginning of the semester, identify whether your eCore class has a proctored midterm, a proctored final, or both. This information should be on your course syllabus. Be sure to note the deadlines established for making your testing appointments. Also, be aware of the session in which you are enrolled; some eCore courses are taught as full session classes and others as short session classes.
- Registration for eCore exams is done through your GoView account.
- There is an $18.00 fee for each eCore exam that we administer. This fee, payable by debit/credit card only, is non-refundable.
- Please see link below to pay with card, or call the Testing Office to advise if you plan to pay with cash or check.
- Valid photo I.D. (Driver's License, School ID, Military ID, or passport) is required for testing.
- All eCore exams are computer-based; examinees are required to enter their GoView usernames and passwords.
- Examinees who are late or who miss their scheduled appointment, regardless of the reason, must reschedule through the Academic Testing Services office.
- Examinees are responsible for knowing what allowed materials their eCore instructors permit in the testing room and bringing those materials to the testing site.
- Examinees are expected to abide by the institution's academic integrity policy. Those who violate the policy will be reported.
- If you require testing accommodations, please provide your university-approved documentation to eCore. Once eCore has applied your accommodations, then complete your test registration.
- Once you have submitted a copy of your accommodations paperwork to eCore, please contact UWG Academic Testing Services by phone (678-839-6435), email (firstname.lastname@example.org), or walk in (Strozier Hall room 108) to discuss the details of your appointment.
- Parking for tests administered in the UWG Testing Office located in Strozier Hall, your campus parking is available in the Tyus Hall Lot.
- Note: the ATM at the edge of the lot and UWG Student Health Services Building.
- For directions to the UWG Academic Testing Services Office, please see the UWG Campus Map for details and locate Strozier Hall.
- 108 Aycock Drive
Carrollton, GA 30118
- 108 Aycock Drive
If you have any questions regarding exam registration or payment, please reach out to our Testing Office at 678-839-6435 or email at email@example.com.