STUDENT TO EXCEPTIONAL EMPLOYEE (S.E.T.) TRAINING: PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT FOR UWG STUDENTS
Program Overview & Benefits to Participating- NEW Certification Process Coming Soon!!!
Program Overview & Benefits of Participating
This program is designed for UWG Students that are either currently employed or seeking employment. The Student to Exceptional Employee (S.E.T.) Training and Development Program is designed to provide students with opportunities to enhance their skill set, knowledge base, and leadership potential so that they can excel in the workforce.
The S.E.T. Training and Development Program gives students the chance to attend free, one-hour workshops on a variety of topics related to employment and work/life balance.
In addition to the valuable knowledge and transferable skills that you will learn, you will also receive the following benefits:
- By completing the requirements, students will earn a new honor to list on their resume - the Student to Exceptional Employee Work Readiness Certification.
- Students completing the requirements for Bronze certification will receive a letter of completion from the Assistant Director of Student Employment, Department of Career Services.
- Students completing the requirements for Silver certification will receive a letter of completion from the Director of Career Services, acknowledging your participation in the program.
- Students completing the requirements for Gold certification will receive a letter of completion from the Associate Vice President for Student Life & Dean of Students
- Students completing the requirements for Platinum Leader certification will receive a letter of completion from the Vice President for Student Affairs and Enrollment Management.
- Students who achieve any level of S.E.T. Certification will be recognized during National Student Employee Appreciation Week held each April
*Completion of this program does not guarantee you employment; but is a tool to help increase your chances of employment.
Students are able to earn up to three levels of S.E.T. Certification. The levels are: Bronze, Silver, and Gold.
Click on the levels below for more detailed information.
*Workshops And Dates Are Subject To Change
S.E.T. Training Certification Levels - Updated Levels and Requirements Coming Soon!!
Bronze Certification Requirements:
Silver Certification Requirements:
Gold Certification Requirements: