Workshops are interactive and designed to help students take steps to become active learners. Each workshop lasts about 40 minutes. Complete the Workshop Request Form to request the Center for Academic Success to present at your class or event.
- Study Smarter, Not Harder
- Study Strategies: Making Good Notes
- Test Taking Strategies
- Tackling Textbooks: Strategies for College Reading
- Managing Your Study Time
- Academic Goals and Motivation
- How to Get the Most Out of Class
Also check out our Spring Workshop Series- Snacking for Success
1/30: Muffins and Mapping
2/20: Goldfish and Goal Setting
3/13: Pizza and Plagiarism
4/26: Cookies and Cramming
All workshops will be held in CC 108.3 at 1 pm
Attendance at workshops will be tracked and available upon request to faculty, staff, and relevant student organization leaders.