1) Complete the Graduate Assistantship Application form.
2) Contact the department or the Graduate School (email@example.com) for information about available positions posted on this site under 'Available Assistantships'.
3) Submit your Graduate Assistantship Application, resume', and any other requested documents, to the department offering the position in which you are applying.
4) Await calls from departments interested in interviewing you.
5) Once the hiring process is complete, the department/program will notify Financial Aid, who will submit the request for the tuition reduction. Students hired in a Graduate Assistant or Graduate Research Assistant position will receive a nomination letter requesting confirmation of their acceptance of the position. This letter must be returned within 10 days of its receipt. Your signature indicates that you are aware that you must enroll in at least 9 credit hours to receive an assistantship.