Below is a list of available assistantships for the Fall 2018 semester, which includes: the number of available positions, contact person for the department, job duties and qualifications. If you are interested in applying for one of the positions, you should contact the person listed under that department's posting. The postings are updated frequently.
Please send your application to the department you are applying to.
Contact: Terrie L. Ponder
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Number of Available Positions: 1
- Coordinate and facilitate simulation sessions for faculty members and clients
- Assist faculty in research and writing grant proposals
- Manage digital scenario repository and support the design of scenarios
- Provide administrative support in routine correspondence, documentation, record keeping, and other areas required
- Demonstrate and assist in the use of innovative technologies during professional development and workshops
- Marketing for UWGLive Simulations
- Marketing and organizing professional development and workshops
- Knowledge of Google Mail, Docs, Drive, and Calendar
- Comfortable With Learning and Using Innovative Technologies
- Excellent Communication and Organizational Skills
- Education, Business, English, IT and related majors
- Knowledge of Google Sheets and/or Microsoft Excel
Semester Salary: $3000
Hours Per Week: 20
Days and Hours Needed: Hours will be based on the availability of the candidate & UWGLive’s needs. Occasional evenings may be needed. Hours will be discussed in interview.
Start Date: June 1st, 2018
Additional Requirements: Please send resume and class schedule to email@example.com
Beginning Fall 2018, Graduate Assistantship positions are posted at this site: jobs.westga.edu under 'Student/Grad Assistant Employment'.