Final grade reports are not mailed at the end of each semester. Students should view their final grades in BanWeb. If an official grade report is needed, students should request an Official Transcript

To View Grades on Banweb:

Step 1. Log onto MyUWG by entering your username and password

Step 2. Click on "Banweb" tab from list across the top of page

Step 3. Click on "Student Services and Financial Aid"

Step 4. Click on "Student Records"

Step 5. Click on "Partial Term Grades" (to check for grades as they are being posted) or "Final Grades."

A grade of NR (Not Reported) indicates the instructor did not submit a grade by the deadline.  Keep checking, and your grade will be posted when it is received from the instructor.