Petty Cash Information
The Cashier’s office is located in Aycock Hall on the first floor.
In order to better serve our students and the University, petty cash reimbursements will only be
accepted at the Cashier’s Office in Aycock Hall on the following days and times:
- Tuesday - 8:30AM to 11:00AM
- Thursday - 8:30AM to 11:00AM
- Friday - 8:30AM to 11:00AM
Petty Cash Instructions
Please ensure the following items are completed before presenting the petty cash reimbursement
at the cashier’s window:
- All appropriate signatures are on the request for petty cash. (If department approver is the
purchaser, must have supervisor’s signature)
- Budgets are checked by your department.
- Correct Account number including the entire 28 digit chart string is on the request.
- All appropriate receipts and documentation are attached. (If personal items and business
items are on the same receipt, please attach a calculator tape showing exact amount to be
- Please do not highlight receipts. Highlighted items are difficult to read on thermal
receipts. Please circle the amount to be reimbursed.
- Please ensure all calculations are correct including tax, if applicable.
- If all items are not completed, petty cash reimbursement will be returned for correction.
Thank you for your cooperation. If you have any questions, please email email@example.com.