Third Party Billing
The Office of Student Accounts and Billing Services accepts payments from third party sponsors for the tuition and related charges of a sponsored student. A third party sponsor can be a government agency, private company or a private organization that pays all, or a portion, of a student’s invoice directly to the university. The payment must be unconditional. It cannot be contingent on academic performance or employee reimbursement policies.
Required Authorization Details
- Sponsor name, billing address, and telephone number
- Student’s name
- Student ID Number (917)
- Dollar amount and definition of fees and charges to be paid
All authorization forms must be received no later than 5:00 pm EST the date of the payment deadline.
Please send authorizations to:
The University of West Georgia
1601 Maple Street
ATTN: Office of Student Accounts and Billing Services
Carrollton, Georgia 30118
Please note that any portion of the student's bill not covered by the third party is due by the fee payment deadline to avoid being dropped from your courses.
Approved Agencies for Billings
Currently we bill the following agencies:
- Department of Human Resources for Vocational Rehabilitation
- Veteran’s Administration
- Department of the Army
- Independent Living Program
- Ford Motor Company
- General Motors
- Georgia Association for Young Children
- Trade Adjustment Assistance
- United Auto Workers
- Prepaid Affordable College Tuition
- Florida Prepaid College Fund
If you have any questions regarding your third party payments, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.