The Student Solutions team provides face-to-face and phone customer service for the Financial Aid Office and the Registrar Office.
Please speak to a member of the Student Solutions team regarding your financial aid prior to visiting the Financial Aid Office.
We can assist you with the following Financial Aid items:
- Completing your FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid)
- Completing your GSFAPPS
- Understanding your Award Letter
- Accepting your Student Loans (PDF)
- Completing your Entrance Counseling
- Signing your Master Promissory Note
- Understanding Satisfactory Academic Progress
- Applying for Federal Work Study Funding
- Applying for Scholarships
- Assist parents with applying for the Parent PLUS/Direct PLUS Loan
Please speak to a member of the Student Solutions team regarding your registration needs prior to visiting the Office of the Registrar.
We can assist you with the following items:
- Help with class registration
- Discussing enrollment dates and deadlines
- Making a transcript request
- Help submitting a FERPA
- Help requesting a Certification of Enrollment